Minimus is a Smart Ceiling Fan with 6 blades and a 38-inch blade sweep that is perfect for smaller spaces that need a source of cooling. This model is silver with durable and lightweight light wood plywood blades. The design is simple, and the light shell has a deep concave that extends the reach of the light. The Minimus comes with the Smart Wall Switch which connects the fan to Wi-Fi allowing the user to control it via phone or through smart speakers. The fan features wall control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN & LIGHT – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart ceiling fan (older homes may not have neutral wires). No hub required. No canopy module is required.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent AC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- Variable 3-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor use only.
- Variable 3-speed reversible AC motor.
- 6 Fan blades.
- Smart wall switch.
- Includes 1 x E26 bulb base, compatible with 1 x Max.25-Watt LED bulb (Bulb not included)
- 6" and 10" down rod.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 53 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 38”
- 2101 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Smart wall switch: Fan Speed, Light On/Off, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and CarroHome App with the Carro Home Smart Switch (Included in the box).
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimates based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 33 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $9 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2,101 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 64 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 3-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.