This Carro Home Cranston 52'' smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a soft modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wi-Fi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with Black finish, use ABS blades and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences..
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Control fan from anywhere using Carro Home Apps.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. ).
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Assembled 6'' downrod.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 14 Watts.
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz.
- Product Width: 52”.
- 4900 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1915 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up to 25 degrees. If greater than 25 degrees, an Angled Mounting Kit will be required.
- 10-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 13 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2767 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 205.4 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.