This Denver 52 inch smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is perfect for any indoor and outdoor living spaces. It is one of our low profile, hugger style ceiling fan, ideal for low ceiling rooms. This Wi-Fi smart ceiling fan has clean lines with a fresh white finish and ultra-light and durable ABS blades, and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, but not included) to set fan preferences.
*Does not require a wall switch
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off/dim, reverse function.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and daylight, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 ABS(Ultra light & durable) Fan blades.
- Flush mount, hugger style design.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52 inch
- 4890 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 2000 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- LED Light Life Span: 50,000+ hours.
- Blade Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- 13-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimates based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 20 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2823 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 140 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.