The Carro Smart Ceiling Fan Innovator series is a perfect balance of performance and modern design. Carro Home Innovator Smart Ceiling Fan is Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri enabled. It features a 10 speed 24V DC motor which is 75% more energy-efficient than the regular AC motor fans. The Carro Smart Fans come with bright 1700 lumens dimmable LED kit with 3 light settings: Cool, Neutral, and Warm. There are two fan diameter sizes: 52” or 56”, choose according to your needs. All Carro Smart Ceiling Fans are damp-rated and will fit perfectly any indoor or outdoor space such as living room, bedroom, and outdoor patios.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- The integrated LED light kit produces warm soft white and bright cool white.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- 6'' and 12” downrods.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 56”
- 6000 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 3000 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Includes 6'' and 12” downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 degrees. If greater than 25 degrees, an Angled Mounting Kit will be required.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 22 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $7 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3757 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 173 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.