Carro Skara indoor ceiling fan provides a cooling breeze and refreshing environment to any room. This ceiling fan is equipped with a powerful, and yet energy saving DC motor and multifunctional remote control to set your fan preferences. The fan features a low profile fan body, perfect for indoor spaces and high-quality durable wood fan blades. Its understated, and yet modern design will be a perfect fit to your home decor.
Note: Does not require a wall switch.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Made with durable and ultra-durable materials.
- POWERFUL DC MOTOR: 10-speed DC motor delivers a strong airflow with energy efficiency. The adjustable settings including reversible airflow options and adjustable speeds.
- REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Downdraft summer mode and updraft winter mode.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Use the multifunctional remote control to control your fan’s settings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Hassle-free installation with a step-by-step instructions.
- INDOOR USE: Tested for safety. Indoor use only. ETL certified.
- MOUNTING: Secure to flush mount directly on ceiling. NOTE: NOT compatible with sloped surfaces.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor
- 3 ABS Fan Blades(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, ultra durable & heat resistant).
- Multifunctional remote control - fan speed, reverse function, and scheduling
- Flush mount, no downrod option
- No light source or LED light kit
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- Fan Overall Dimensions: 8.9" H x 52" W x 52" D (No downrod option, Flush mount)
- Product Width: 52â€?/li>
- Weight:13.5 lb
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, ultra durable & heat resistant).
- Blade Pitch: 15 degrees.
- Control: Remote Control Only
- Multifunctional remote control - fan speed, light on/off, reverse function
- Speed Options:10
- Dimmable: No
- Input power:120 VDC, 60 Hz
- Airflow: 5070CFM
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 14 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3597 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 250 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.