Now that you know about Smart Technology and how it can help you Live Smart at home, let us show you 6 ways you can start converting to a smart home lifestyle!
- Install The Carro Pioneer Smart Swtiches in any room you have ceiling fans or plan to install ceiling fans. The Smart Switch can transform any current non-smart ceiling fan into a smart fan by connecting it to WiFi with simple steps for installation. Now you’ll be able to control your once ‘non-smart’ fan through the Carro Home App.
- Invest in a Smart Fan. Smart fans are easily controlled by using apps, or by using Smart Devices like Amazon Alexa, Google Home, and Siri Shortcut. Beyond the benefit of convenient control, the Smart Fans use less energy and can save you a lot of money! Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.) Most Carro Smart fans have reversible motors so that they are not only useful for circulating cool air but can help bring warm air up so you can even utilize your fans in the wintertime.
- Buy a smart device to link up to your other compatible smart devices. There are plenty of options available on the market that can automate your household. Amazon Alexa and Google Home are both speakers that can be voice activated and control your home using your voice.
- Investing in smart plugs can help more non-smart appliances or lighting become smart by being able to connect to WiFi and network with your smart devices. Carro USA also has a wonderful selection of lighting options that can be paired with this technology to control the lights throughout your home. There are a lot of options when it comes to smart plugs so definitely do your research to find the right ones that are compatible with your chosen device.
- Once you have installed your smart devices you can strategically set timers to help alleviate overuse and in turn save money. Timers can be extra handy and smart technology allows you to put a timer on multiple devices. Setting timers can also be effective when you have people in your household that enjoy falling to sleep with the fan or TV on, or little ones who need a night light when they first drift off to sleep.
- Smart technology can also be effective for deterring house breaking when you’re away. Home automation allows you to control the home when you’re not there, which can simulate a person being inside the home. You can combine timers with this tactic to lessen the chance that someone will break inside your house using lights, fans, and maybe turning the TV on temporarily. A smart home becomes a safer home.
There are many other ways to start your smart life at home, air and lighting may be the most important factors of your home and might possibly be the best place to start. Take a look around our website and see if you see any products that match your aesthetic or inspire your smart home makeover.