CARRO USA LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY POLICY
Carro USA grants this limited warranty to the original purchaser of this Carro Home ceiling fan for the original installation location.
How Can Warranty Service Be Obtained?
Proof of purchase is required when requesting warranty service. The original purchaser must present a sales receipt or other document that establishes proof of purchase. Carro Home, at its sole discretion, may accept a gift receipt. To obtain service, contact Carro USA online or by phone.
Tech Support Email: email@example.com | Tel: 888-253-2374
What Does This Warranty Cover?
Motor – Limited Lifetime Warranty
- If any part of your ceiling fan motor fails within the first three years due to a manufacturing defect as determined solely by Carro USA, we will provide you the replacement parts free of cost.
LED Kit – Five-Year Limited Warranty
- If your LED light kit (not including cover) fails at any time within five years or 50,000 hours of the date of purchase due to manufacturing defect as determined solely by CarroUSA.com, we will provide a replacement free of charge. The five-year limited warranty applies only to the LED kit itself and does not apply to other components such as light bulb, remote-control, AC adapter, and PCB. Other components are included in the two-years limited warranty below.
Other/Non-Electrical – Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Except as otherwise indicated throughout this warranty, if any part of your Carro USA Smart Ceiling Fan fails at any time within two years of the date of purchase due to a manufacturing defect, as determined solely by Carro USA, we will provide a replacement part free of charge.
What Does This Warranty NOT Cover?
- Labor Excluded. This warranty does not cover any costs of fees associated with the labor (including electrician’s fees) required to install, remove, or replace a fan of any fan parts.
- The warranty will be invalid if the customer failed to establish the proof of purchase. Fans installed outside the United States owned by someone other than the original purchaser and fans purchased from an unauthorized dealer are excluded from the warranty coverage. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. The warranty also does not cover cosmetic damages or remote control batteries. If the fans get damaged due to improper installation, misuse, improper care, modifications to the fan, improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair, improper voltage supply or power surge, use of improper parts or accessories, failure to provide maintenance to the fan, or natural disasters (e.g. flood) the warranty will not cover it. The warranty does not cover any accidental damages.
- Warranty is applied only to the original purchase and extended to the original purchase date. Any replacements will be considered as a part of the original purchase.
Carro USA Inc. | Tel: 888-253-2374 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1037 W. 9th St. Unit 101 Upland, CA 91786