This Tracer 48'' smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a modern masterpiece perfect for your living spaces. This Wi-Fi enabled smart ceiling fan is designed elegantly with a black motor hub, crisp white finish blades, and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan comes with a remote control, Wi-Fi Apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant) to set fan preferences.
Note: Does not require a wall switch.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. )
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- ETL Certified Product
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Assembled with 6'' Down Rod.
- Extension Downrods sold separately >>
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 23 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 48 inch.
- 3500 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1300 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Blade Pitch: 11°
- Material of Lamp Shade: Glass
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement. For greater ceiling angle, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Downrod Diameter: 13/16" / 21mm.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -30 degrees, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 18 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $5 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2107 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 115 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.