RETURNS, EXCHANGES & WARRANTY POLICY
The general return policy applies to all products except special products and clearance items.
Please contact us to obtain an RMA authorization to request a return: email firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 888-253-2374
We have a 30-day return, exchange, and refund policy. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
What items are returnable? (Items must meet all these requirements):
• Within 30 days of order date
• In original condition: resalable
• Unused or undamaged
• In the original packaging
If your order has a problem, please contact us by email or through the contact page. DO NOT ship back products without an RMA authorization through the return process. We can resolve all issues with you quickly and with personal attention if you contact us directly.
An RMA number is required from us for all approved returns. We will not accept any returns without an RMA number.
Items received which are incorrect or defective products are also returnable with RMA authorization.
Customer is responsible for all associated shipping costs unless products are defective or incorrect. Any incurred shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
Our refund policy is only applicable to successful returns. When completing the physical or online Return/Exchange Form, you may choose to be refunded via your original payment method.
Once we have processed your refund, you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you have opted for a refund via the original payment method, please allow up to 7 business days for your account to be credited. If you do not receive your refund after 7 days, please contact your payment processor directly for further information.
Carro USA Inc. Warranty Policy
Carro USA grants this limited warranty to the original purchaser of this Carro Home ceiling fan for the original installation location. This document can be found online at www.CarroUSA.com.
How Can Warranty Service Be Obtained?
Proof of purchase is required when requesting warranty service. The original purchaser must present a sales receipt or other document that establishes proof of purchase. Carro Home, at its sole discretion, may accept a gift receipt. To obtain service, contact Carro USA online or by phone. Email: email@example.com | Tel: 888-253-2374
What Does This Warranty Cover?
• Motor – One-Year Limited Warranty
• If any part of your ceiling fan motor fails within the first year due to a manufacturing defect as determined solely by Carro USA Inc., we will provide you the replacement parts free of cost.
• LED Kit – Five-Year Limited Warranty
• If your LED light kit (not including cover) fails at any time within five years of the date of purchase due to manufacturing defect as determined solely by SmåFan.com, we will provide a replacement free of charge. The five-year limited warranty applies only to the LED kit itself and does not apply to other components such as remote-control AC adopter, and PCB. Other components are included in the two-years limited warranty below.
• Other – Two-Year Limited Warranty
• Except as otherwise indicated throughout this warranty, if any part of your Carro USA Smart Ceiling Fan fails at any time within two years of the date of purchase due to a manufacturing defect, as determined solely by Carro USA Inc., we will provide a replacement part free of charge.
What Does This Warranty NOT Cover?
• Labor Excluded. This warranty does not cover any costs of fees associated with the labor (including electrician’s fees) required to install, remove, or replace a fan of any fan parts.
• The warranty will be invalid if the customer failed to establish the proof of purchase. Fans installed outside the United States owned by someone other than the original purchaser and fans purchased from an unauthorized dealer are excluded from the warranty coverage. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. The warranty also does not cover cosmetic damages or remote control batteries. If the fans get damaged due to improper installation, misuse, improper care, modifications to the fan, improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair, improper voltage supply or power surge, use of improper parts or accessories, failure to provide maintenance to the fan, or natural disasters (e.g. flood) the warranty will not cover it. The warranty does not cover any accidental damages.
• Warranty only covers product defects - any misuse or accidental damage by users are not covered.
• Warranty is applied only to the original purchase and extended to the original purchase date. Any replacements will be considered as a part of the original purchase.