This Ascender 52'' flush mount smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is a modern masterpiece perfect for your large indoor living spaces. This Wi-Fi smart ceiling fan has a streamlined modern design with Black finish on the motor case and reversible wood finish fan blades and gold detail to add elegance. The blades as made of highly compressed and durable plywood and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
Note: Does not require a wall switch.
- WHISPER-QUIET MOTOR:10-speed reversible motor allows you change the direction in summer and winter.
- SMART FEATURES: Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- AIRFLOW YOU FEEL :Delivers 4631 CFM high-velocity airflow without noise.
- EASY CONTROL FUNCTION: Use the remote and the smart app to adjust the fan speed and dim the light.
- FAST INSTALLATION: Easy to read instructions and help you install the fan easily.
- MOUNTING STANDARD: Flush mount.
- ENVIRONMENT: Ideal size for indoor and outdoor spaces like living room, bedrooms, dinning rooms, kitchen and patio.
- ETL Certified Product.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Flush mount, no downrod option.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- Dimmable: Yes
- 4631 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1300 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Material of Lamp Shade: Glass
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2981 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 144.98 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.