The Carro Fletcher Smart Ceiling Fan Series is one of the best high-performance smart ceiling fans in the market. It works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri. You can also control your ceiling fan from anywhere, anytime with the Carro Home mobile app. Its 24V energy-efficient 10-speed motor makes it 75% more energy-efficient than a traditional AC motor ceiling fan. All Smafan Smart Ceiling Fans are damp-rated and will fit perfectly any indoor or outdoor spaces in your home such as living room, bedroom, and outdoor patios.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Energy Star Certified product.
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- A 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- 6'' and 12” downrods.
- Extension Downrods sold separately >>
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 30 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 60”
- 7000 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- Blade Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) - Ultra-light & Durable.
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Includes 6'' and 12” downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up to 25 degrees. If greater than 25 degrees, an Angled Mounting Kit will be required.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 4411 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 221 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.