The Carro KAJ Smart Ceiling Fan adds a modern look to any room and gathering space. Its sleek and stylish design fits perfectly with any décor trend. KAJ features a fully dimmable, energy-efficient LED kit and has 3000 lumens and lasts over 50000+ hours with 3 light settings: Cool, Neutral, and Warm. This fan can be controlled by Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shortcuts, and the CarroHome App. KAJ offers beautiful and high-quality finish options to fit any design style. This Carro Smart Fan is damp-rated and suitable any indoor or outdoor space such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, and outdoor patios.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcut.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- The integrated LED light kit produces warm soft white and bright cool white.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Variable 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Plastic light shade.
- Extension Downrods sold separately >>
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 56”
- 6300 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 2154 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and CarroHome App.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 degrees. If greater than 25 degrees, an Angled Mounting Kit will be required.
- 13-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 29 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $8 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3931 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 137 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your
- fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.