OLINDA Smart Ceiling Fan with 5 blades and a 52-inch blade sweep with a sleek motor case and nature inspired blades. The wide fan blades are reversible and two different wood finishes, rich walnut on one side and barnwood on the other side. The motor case is a soft matte black finish, come with a 6" downrod with slope ceiling adaptable mounting kit, up to 23 degrees. A dimmable 3500K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The opal glass light shade is surrounded by shapely black fan brackets that adds a touch of sophistication to the ceiling fan. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- Listed for damp locations. Not suitable for locations in humid climates with salt water exposure.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Fan blades.
- Assembled with 6'' Down Rod.
- Hand-held Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 27 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 58Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4600 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1915 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Fan Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Fan Blade Pitch: 12 degrees.
- Includes 6'' downrod for an adequate distance from the ceiling and optimized air movement. For greater ceiling distance, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2791 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 135 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.