Carro Stanley indoor ceiling fan provides a cooling breeze and refreshing environment to any room. This ceiling fan is equipped with a powerful, and yet energy saving DC motor and multifunctional remote control to set your fan preferences. The fan features a low profile fan body, perfect for indoor spaces and high-quality durable wood fan blades. Its simple and clean design will be a stylish addition to your home decor.
NOTE: REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN – please check the wiring compatibility in your home before purchasing this Stanley ceiling fan (homes with the old type of wiring system. E.G. knob-and-tube wiring system may not have neutral wires). No hub or canopy module is required.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Made with durable and ultra-durable materials.
- POWERFUL DC MOTOR: 10-speed DC motor delivers a strong airflow with energy efficiency. The adjustable settings including reversible airflow options and adjustable speeds.
- REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Downdraft summer mode and updraft winter mode.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Use the multifunctional remote control to control your fan’s settings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Hassle-free installation with a step-by-step instructions.
- INDOOR USE: Tested for safety. Indoor use only. ETL certified.
- MOUNTING: Secure to flush mount directly on ceiling. NOTE: NOT compatible with sloped surfaces.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor
- 3 high-quality, ultra light plywood fan blades
- Reversible fan blades: Classic wood finish and rich walnut finish fan blades
- Multifunctional remote control - fan speed, reverse function, and scheduling
- Flush mount, no downrod option
- No light source or LED light kit
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- Fan Wattage: 19Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 55Hz
- Product Width: 48”
- 4050CFM high-velocity airflow
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Blade Pitch: 11 degrees.
- Multifunctional remote control - fan speed, reverse function
- Fans are made with highly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use).
- Energy Use: 12
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $3(Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Airflow: Average 2548Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 210 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates based on typical use.