Carro Stanley indoor ceiling fan provides a cooling breeze and refreshing environment to any room. This ceiling fan is equipped with a powerful, and yet energy saving DC motor and multifunctional remote control to set your fan preferences. The fan features a low profile fan body, perfect for indoor spaces and high-quality durable wood fan blades. Its simple and clean design will be a stylish addition to your home decor.
NOTE: REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN INSTALLATION. Please check the wiring compatibility in your home before purchasing this Stanley ceiling fan (homes with the old type of wiring system. E.G. knob-and-tube wiring system may not have neutral wires). No hub or canopy module is required.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: Made with durable and ultra-durable materials.
- POWERFUL DC MOTOR: 10-speed DC motor delivers a strong airflow with energy efficiency. The adjustable settings including reversible airflow options and adjustable speeds.
- REVERSIBLE MOTOR: Downdraft summer mode and updraft winter mode.
- REMOTE CONTROL: Use the multifunctional remote control to control your fan’s settings.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Hassle-free installation with a step-by-step instructions.
- INDOOR USE: Tested for safety. Indoor use only. ETL certified.
- MOUNTING: Secure to flush mount directly on ceiling. NOTE: NOT compatible with sloped surfaces.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor
- 3 high-quality, ultra light plywood fan blades
- Reversible fan blades: Classic wood finish and rich walnut finish fan blades
- Multifunctional remote control - fan speed, reverse function, and scheduling
- Flush mount, no downrod option
- No light source or LED light kit
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- Fan Wattage: 19Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 55Hz
- Product Width: 48 inches
- 4050 CFM high-velocity airflow
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Blade Pitch: 11 degrees.
- Multifunctional remote control - fan speed, reverse function
- Fans are made with highly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use).
- Energy Use: 12
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $3 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Airflow: Average 2548 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 210 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates based on typical use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.