The Trento Smart Ceiling Fan with 3 blades and a 52-inch blade sweep with a flush mounted motor case and tropical inspired blades. The wide paddle shaped fan blades are reversible and two different light wood shades. The motor case is a soft matte black finish and one of our few flush mounted DC motor fans. A dimmable 4000K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off, Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- ETL Certified Product
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 22 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4024 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1915 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut .
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 18 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $5 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2336 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 131 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.