Woodrow Smart Ceiling Fan with 5 blades and a 52-inch blade sweep with a flush mounted motor case and modern style blades. The straight and sharp angled fan blades are made of high-quality and ultra durable plywood. The motor case is a soft matte black finish and one of our low profile flush mounted DC motor fans. This fan has a low profile design, installing flush onto a ceiling. The height is only 7.7" from ceiling to blades and 11.7" from ceiling to bottom of light shade. A dimmable 4000K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The opal glass LED light shade is adorned with gold finish detail that adds a touch of sophistication to the ceiling fan. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Control fan from anywhere using Carro Home Apps.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. ).
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Fan blades.
- Han-Held Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Assembled 6'' downrod.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts.
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz.
- Product Width: 52â€?
- 4120 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1800 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up to 25 degrees. If greater than 25 degrees, an Angled Mounting Kit will be required.
- 10-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 19 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2685 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 134 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.