The Carro Bluebell Smart Ceiling Fan will bring a modern touch to your home décor. The fan speed and light can be controlled separately by remote control. Provided with both functions of traditional lamps and fans. That makes it very convenient for you to use in the living room, bedroom and so on. When you turn on the ceiling fan, the blades will stretch out, while when you turn off the fan, the blades will put inside automatically. Exclusive motor technology and remote system that ensure your fan will remain Quiet for life. And warm lights give you a bright sight. This fan can be controlled by Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shortcuts, and the CarroHome App.
- ETL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- The light bulbs produce warm soft light.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor use only.
- Fan Chandelier Body(1)
- Transparent Fan Blade(11)
- Crystals ( 60 strings)
- Light Pan(1)
- LED E14 Candelabra light bulbs (3)
- Downrod 6" & 10"(1 of each)
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 33 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 50â€?/li>
- 4250 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 3000 lumens super bright light with color temperature 3500K.
- Blade Material: PC (Polycarbonate).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri Shortcuts, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Includes 6'' and 10â€?downrods for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.
- 10-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 22 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2546 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 115 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.