This Spezia 52 inch smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It is perfect for any indoor living spaces. This Wi-Fi smart ceiling fan is a simple design with a fresh white finish and ultra-light and high quality wood finish blades, and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, but not included) to set fan preferences.
*Does not require a wall switch.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off/dim, reverse function.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and daylight, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- ETL Certified Product
- Indoor and outdoor use
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- 1 extension 6" downrod included.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 27 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52â€?/li>
- 4850 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1800 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: ABS (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- 10-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimates based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3184 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 155 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.