Aurora Smart Ceiling Fan with 3 blades and a 52-inch blade sweep with a flush mounted motor case and sleek blades. The slim elongated fan blades mimic bird wings are in jet black finishes. The cylinder motor case has a matte black finish and LED light glass shade brings a soft touch to this modern piece. Aurora series is one of our low profile flush mounted DC motor fans, perfect for low ceiling rooms. A dimmable 4000K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The frosted glass LED light shade adds a touch of sophistication to the ceiling fan. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- For Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Variable 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Ultra-light & Durable Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit with Glass Shade.
- Low Profile Flush mount, No downrod option.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 17 Watts.
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz.
- Product Width: 52â€?
- 3950 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1300 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K.
- Fan Blade Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene).
- Fan Blade Pitch: 13 degrees.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 15 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.
- Average 2245 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 148 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.