The Daffodil Smart Ceiling Fan with 3 blades and a 45-inch blade sweep with a swift modern appearance. Its compact size is perfect for smaller bedrooms. It is made of a strong and durable ABS material in an all white finish. The 4k LED light kit is dimmable and can change between bright white and warm soft light temperatures. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off/dim, reverse function.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light,it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- 6'' downrod.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 24 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4109CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 2150 lumens super bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K to 4000K
- Blade Material: ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) Ultra-light & Durable.
- Remote Control: Fan Speed, Light On/Off/Dim, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and Carro Home Smart app.
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- 10-degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 degrees. If greater than 25 degrees, an Angled Mounting Kit will be required.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 19 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $5 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2876 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 153 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.