This Gladiolus 52'' smart ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. It's modern design is perfect for your large indoor and outdoor living spaces. This Wi-Fi smart ceiling fan is a simplicity designing with Black finish, use elegant Plywood blades, glass shade and has an integrated 4000K LED daylight. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off/dim, reverse function.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. ).
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Glass light shade.
- Assembled with 6''Down Rod
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 27 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 5008 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1800 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K.
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Blade pitch: 11°.
- Downrod Diameter: 13/16‘’/21mm.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 20 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3088 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 151 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.