The Helston, a Smart Ceiling Fan with 5 blades with a 52-inch blade sweep, will keep your home feeling cool and stylish. Its design is a combination of industrial and traditional features and the fan blades are reversible with two shades of wood grain available. It comes with a Smart Wall Switch that connects the fan to Wi-Fi. This fan is compatible with LED light bulbs that will sit inside a cage that caters to the industrial appeal of its design. The fan features wall control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
REQUIRES NEUTRAL WIRE and SEPARATE LOAD WIRES for FAN & LIGHT – please confirm that the wiring in your home is compatible before purchasing the smart ceiling fan (older homes may not have neutral wires). No hub required. No canopy module is required.
- UL Certified Product (Extensively tested for safety).
- Incredibly efficient and completely silent AC motor.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi Apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and Siri Shortcuts.
- Variable 3-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- 5 Reversible fan blades(one blade has two colors), you can reverse it as you like.
- Easy to install, reinforced structure design.
- Indoor use only.
- Variable 3-speed reversible AC motor.
- 5 Reversible Fan blades.
- Smart wall switch.
- Includes 5 x E26 bulb base, compatible with 5 x Max.15-Watt LED bulb (Bulb not included).
- 4" and 10" downrod.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 74 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 5300 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Smart wall switch: Fan Speed, Light On/Off, Reverse.
- Control your fan by Alexa, Google Home, Siri, and CarroHome App with the Carro Home Smart Switch (Included in the box).
- Control fan from anywhere using Apps.
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 feet and greater.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 43 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $12 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3,174 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 73 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 3-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.