Hobart Smart Ceiling Fan with 3 blades and a 48-inch blade sweep with a flush mounted motor case and nature inspired blades. The wide paddle shaped fan blades are reversible with walnut finish on one side and barnwood finish on the other. The motor case is a soft matte black finish and one of our low profile flush mounted DC motor fans. This fan has a low profile design, installing flush onto a ceiling. The height is only 7.8" from ceiling to blades and 12.5" from ceiling to bottom of light shade. A dimmable 4000K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The frosted glass LED light shade is adorned with gold finish detail that adds a touch of sophistication to the ceiling fan. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated 50,000+ hours LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 20 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 55Hz
- Product Width: 48â€?/li>
- 4050 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1915 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Fan Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Fan Blade Pitch: 12 degrees.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 17 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2548 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 151 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.