This Huntley 52" ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. Its classic design with vintage candelabra bulb base, adorned with crystal light shade is perfect for your indoor living spaces. The bright light bulb shade casts an exquisite light effect and its intricate crystal details with crystal ball pendant creates a stunning visual. This ceiling fan is a simple design with black finish, uses elegant and durable highly-compressed plywood blades, and compatible with LED light bulbs(Not included). The fan features Remote control.
- Large size, large air volume, stable and quiet DC motor.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off, Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes 3 x E12 bulb base, compatible with 3 x Max.25-Watt bulb (not included).
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in.).
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Indoor use only.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Plywood Fan blades.
- Hand-held, Multifunctional Remote control.
- Assembled with 6''inches Down Rod
- 3 x E12 bulb base, compatible with 3 x Max. 25-Watt bulb (bulb not included).
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Style: Industrial, Vintage
- Product Width: 52''
- Fan Wattage: 25 W
- Speed Options: 10
- Dimmable: No
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off, reverse function
- Downrod Lengths: Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement. For greater ceiling angle, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Mounting: Flat or sloped ceilings 8ft or taller. Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Material of blades: Plywood(Ultra-light & Durable)
- Input power: 120 VDC,60 Hz
- Number of Blades: 5
- Airflow: 4,490 CFM
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- energy Use: 14 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2643 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency:192 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
- Environment: Indoor
- Mode: Summer/Winter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.