This Carro Karson 52''ceiling fan will keep your space cool, bright, and stylish. Add some contemporary style with this charming fan that features an open industrial cage light kit and 5 fan blades.
The classic Carro Karson ceiling fan is a beautiful 52-inch fan with a matte black finish motor and five reversible walnut-maple finish blades. Fan is operated with a convenient hand-held remote and comes assembled with a 6" downrod. It is compatible with LED light kit(light bulbs not included).
- Large size, large air volume, stable and quiet DC motor.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off, Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes 1 x E26 bulb base, compatible with 1 x Max.60-Watt LED bulb (not included).
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. )
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Indoor use only.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 High-quality, Durable Plywood Fan blades(Reversible).
- Hand-held multifunctional remote.
- Assembled with 6'' Downrod.
- Extended Downrods sold separately >>
- Includes 3 x E26 bulb base, compatible with 3 x Max.25-Watt bulb (light bulb not included).
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 25 Watts.
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz.
- Product Width: 52''.
- Dimmable: No.
- High-velocity airflow: 4490 CFM.
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off, reverse function.
- Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement. For greater ceiling angle, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Can be installed on an angled or vaulted ceiling up 25 -27 degrees, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Energy Use: 15 Watts.
Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4.
Airflow: 3357 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Environment: Indoor.
- Mode: Summer/Winter.