This Carro Karson 52''ceiling fan will keep your space cool, bright, and stylish. Add some nostalgia inspired style with this handsome fan that features an open industrial mesh cage light kit and 5 fan blades.
The classic Carro Karson ceiling fan is a lovely 52-inch fan with a matte black finish motor hub and five reversible maple finish blades. Fan is operated with a convenient hand-held remote and comes assembled with a 6" downrod. It is compatible with LED light kit(light bulb not included).
- Large size, large air volume, stable and quiet DC motor.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off, Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes 1 x E26 bulb base, compatible with 1 x Max.60-Watt LED bulb (not included).
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. ).
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Indoor use only.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 High-Quality, Ultra Durable Plywood Fan blades(Reversible).
- Hand-held multifunctional remote.
- Assembled with 6'' Downrod.
- Extended Downrods sold separately >>
- Includes 1 x E26 bulb base (light bulb not included).
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- Download Installation Manual >>
- Fan Wattage: 34 Watts.
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz.
- Product Width: 52â€?
- 5087 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 15 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Airflow: Average 3357 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 219 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- All estimates based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.