This Kendrick 52" ceiling fan keeps your space cool, bright, and stylish. Its classic and yet modern design with a dome light shade is perfect for your indoor living spaces. The energy efficient LED Light kit provides a bright illumination. This ceiling fan has a sleek modern design with matte finish, uses elegant and durable highly-compressed plywood blades, and comes with a multifunctional Remote control.
- Large size, large air volume, stable and quiet DC motor.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off, Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in.).
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Indoor use only.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor
- 3 Plywood Fan blades
- Hand-held Multifunctional Remote Control
- Assembled with 6''inches Down Rod
- Integrated LED light kit
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- Style: Industrial, Modern
- Fan Wattage: 17 W
- Product Width: 52''
- Material of Lamp Shade: Glass
- Speed Options: 10
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Integrated LED Color Temperature: 3000K Warm Light
- Lumens: 1700
- Dimmable: No
- Full function remote control - fan speed, light on/off, reverse function
- Downrod Lengths: Includes 6'' downrod for proper distance from the ceiling and more optimize air movement.
- Mounting: 8 ft or taller ceilings.
- Material of blades: Plywood(Ultra-light & Durable)
- Number of Blades: 3
- Airflow: 4559 CFM
Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 13 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2855 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 229 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
- Environment: Indoor
- Mode: Summer/Winter