OLINDA Smart Ceiling Fan with 5 blades and a 52-inch blade sweep with a sleek motor case and white blades. The wide fan blades have rounded tips adding a visual interest. The motor case has a soft matte white finish, come with a 6" downrod with slope ceiling adaptable mounting kit, up to 23 degrees. A dimmable 3500K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The opal glass light shade is surrounded by shapely gold fan brackets that adds a touch of sophistication to the ceiling fan. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- Listed for damp locations. Not suitable for locations in humid climates with salt water exposure.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Fan blades.
- Assembled with 6'' Down Rod.
- Hand-held Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 27 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 58Hz
- Product Width: 52”
- 4600 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1915 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Fan Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Fan Blade Pitch: 12 degrees.
- Includes 6'' downrod for an adequate distance from the ceiling and optimized air movement. For greater ceiling distance, a longer extended downrod is required.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $4 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2791 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 135 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.