Porter Smart Ceiling Fan with 3 blades and a 52-inch blade sweep with a sleek cylinder motor case. The elongated shape fan blades are ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) light, ultra-durable material. This fan has a low profile design, installing flush onto a ceiling. The height is only 7.2" from ceiling to blades and 10.2" from ceiling to bottom of light shade. A dimmable 3500K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The opal glass LED light shade casts soft and yet bright light and adds a touch of sophistication to the ceiling fan. The fan features a Hand-Held Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcuts, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter.
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span.
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware.
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions.
- ETL Certified Product.
- Listed for damp locations. Not suitable for locations in humid climates with salt water exposure.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Variable 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 3 ABS (Ultra-light & Durable) Fan blades.
- Hand-held remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 26 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 55Hz
- Product Width: 44”
- 4000 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 1300 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Fan Blade Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene).
- Fan Blade Pitch: 13 degrees.
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 20 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 2316 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 114 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.