The Solasta Smart Ceiling Fan with 5 blades and a 56-inch blade sweep has the endearing appearance of the sun when viewed from below. This attractive fan has a black motor base and dark wood ultra-light and durable plywood fan blades. A dimmable 4K LED lighting kit that can change between bright white, soft warm light, and a combination of both for a neutral temperature. The fan features Remote control, Wi-Fi apps, Siri Shortcut, and Voice control technology (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant ) to set fan preferences.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcuts.
- Function on remote control - fan speed, fan on/off, light on/off; Forward/Reverse function switch on fan body.
- Can be mounted on a vaulted ceiling.
- Fans are made with incredibly efficient and completely silent DC motors.
- 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter;
- Includes integrated LED light kit with warm light and day light, it offers lower energy consumption and a longer life span
- Standard and angled mounting system,1 extension downrod included (6 in. )
- Coupling cover and canopy cover conceal exposed hardware
- Easy installation with step-by-step instructions
- ETL Certified Product.
- For both Indoor and Outdoor use.
- 10-speed reversible DC motor.
- 5 Fan blades.
- Remote control.
- Integrated LED Light Kit.
- Assembled with 6''Down Rod
- Screw Package.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Fan Wattage: 27 Watts
- Voltage: 120V / 60Hz
- Product Width: 52â€?/li>
- 4500 CFM high-velocity airflow.
- 2150 lumens bright LED kit with color temperature 2700K ~4000K
- Blade Material: High-Quality Plywood (Ultra-light & Durable).
- Remote Control, Wi-Fi apps and Voice control via Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri Shortcut.
- Energy Guide: (All estimate based on typical use, excluding lights).
- Energy Use: 21 Watts.
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $6 (Based on 12 cents per kWh and 6.4 hours use per day. Your cost depends on rate and use.)
- Average 3128 Cubic Feet Per Minute.
- Efficiency: 152.13 cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt.
- Variable 10-speed reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- All estimates are based on typical use, excluding lights.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.